JOAKZ gunna CROAK~!?
Kip Wingerz, Always With
2015-07-03 05:14:15 UTC
Haters gunna hate, Deans gonna dean, and I hate that wittle beetch Gargas
from KI 2.

We heard the jokes momentarilarily, and it made us laff. LAFFY TAFFY up in
this, fuck this BUCKZ expresso (hash, almost wrote expression) shot beh gud

Hey that guy didn't pay~!
Arghh
-- -- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-04 20:46:11 UTC
Post by Kip Wingerz, Always With
Haters gunna hate, Deans gonna dean, and I hate that wittle beetch Gargas
from KI 2.
We heard the jokes momentarilarily, and it made us laff. LAFFY TAFFY up in
this, fuck this BUCKZ expresso (hash, almost wrote expression) shot beh gud
Hey that guy didn't pay~!
Arghh
--
Dean, did you really ask how you could get ISIS to decapitate Hillary? Why not text them?