Grillin' Brisket Prices Down The Tubes
Bread Basket
2014-07-09 01:21:37 UTC
Interesting Cleaner, LLC provides unlimited health and support to those
that need a good cleaning supplement for regulation of clean environment
and wares. When thinking of health and cleaning supplies supplementation
utensils, call Garden vs. BBQ at 1-800-800-8001

Ousting the competition,
BREADLY BEE

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
weheardthenews@aol.com
Dean, the women of Puerto Rico want to know how often you bathe.
Dean Dark
2015-07-14 20:05:57 UTC
Have you always enjoyed howling at the moon, you witless cunt?
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-14 20:35:34 UTC
Cockbreath Dean, if you do bathe, Irish Spring soap is good for attracting women. But then that probably means you won't use it. :-D
Dean Dark
2015-07-14 23:15:22 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean, the women of Puerto Rico want to know how often you bathe.
Have you always enjoyed howling at the moon, you witless cunt?
Cockbreath Dean, if you do bathe,
Hey, witless cunt, I find it difficult to understand how difficult you
seem to find it to get a fucking clue. Maybe it's because you don't
have any education?

C'mon back with something else irrelevant, like you always do.

Sheesh!
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean: "Is it true that if I'm on welfare I can have a sex-change operation for free?" :-)
Dean Dark
2015-07-15 12:37:41 UTC
As predicted. You're consistent, if nothing else.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-15 15:37:39 UTC
As predicted. My mother is still working the red light district in Soho.
Dean Dark
2015-07-15 16:53:23 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
C'mon back with something else irrelevant, like you always do.
Sheesh!
Cockbreath Dean: "Is it true that if I'm on welfare I can have a sex-change operation for free?" :-)
As predicted. My mother is still working the red light district in Soho.
Tell us again about acting out your vigilante and wannabe cop
fantasies. They're much funnier.

Or put on your Internet tough guy hat again, and tell us how you could
leave a bunch of Hell's Angels face down and bleeding in the dirt if
they got in your face. That one was *really* funny!
weheardthenews@aol.com
You're probably thinking about the movie 'Born Losers.' It's always good to punch out a thug. Is your mother OK now?
Dean Dark
2015-07-15 22:42:50 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
C'mon back with something else irrelevant, like you always do.
Sheesh!
Cockbreath Dean: "Is it true that if I'm on welfare I can have a sex-change operation for free?" :-)
As predicted. My mother is still working the red light district in Soho.
Tell us again about acting out your vigilante and wannabe cop
fantasies. They're much funnier.
Or put on your Internet tough guy hat again, and tell us how you could
leave a bunch of Hell's Angels face down and bleeding in the dirt if
they got in your face. That one was *really* funny!
You're probably thinking about the movie 'Born Losers.' It's always good to punch out a thug. Is your mother OK now?
Avoiding the pertinent questions again, as usual, you witless cunt.

Try posting something on topic for a change.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean: Do you like your mother being a thug? Was she the tough one in the family?
Dean Dark
2015-07-16 12:48:54 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
[...]
I repeat, try posting something that follows the thread and is on
topic for a change.