What Do You Call A Brit ...
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-23 15:37:01 UTC
... who loves his wife and his dog? Bisexual. :-D
Dean Dark
2015-06-23 17:32:44 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
... who loves his wife and his dog? Bisexual. :-D
How do you keep a witless cunt in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-23 20:36:31 UTC
Talking to yourself again, eh? :-)
Dean Dark
2015-06-23 23:54:56 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
... who loves his wife and his dog? Bisexual. :-D
How do you keep a witless cunt in suspense?
I'll tell you tomorrow.
Talking to yourself again, eh? :-)
Yet another one goes right over your head.

Didn't you hear the "whoosh!" sound?
weheardthenews@aol.com
That was you breaking wind. Is that your mating call?
Dean Dark
2015-06-24 12:34:45 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
... who loves his wife and his dog? Bisexual. :-D
How do you keep a witless cunt in suspense?
I'll tell you tomorrow.
Talking to yourself again, eh? :-)
Yet another one goes right over your head.
Didn't you hear the "whoosh!" sound?
That was you breaking wind. Is that your mating call?
You really need to move on from the eighth-grade stuff.

Weheardthenews walked into a gay bar.

"What will you have?" asked the bartender.

"I'll have a double entendre." said weheardthenews.

So the bartender gave him one.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Dean: "I'm popular among gays. Explains why I can't sit down most of the time."
Dean Dark
2015-06-24 15:30:02 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
... who loves his wife and his dog? Bisexual. :-D
How do you keep a witless cunt in suspense?
I'll tell you tomorrow.
Talking to yourself again, eh? :-)
Yet another one goes right over your head.
Didn't you hear the "whoosh!" sound?
That was you breaking wind. Is that your mating call?
You really need to move on from the eighth-grade stuff.
Weheardthenews walked into a gay bar.
"What will you have?" asked the bartender.
"I'll have a double entendre." said weheardthenews.
So the bartender gave him one.
Dean: "I'm popular among gays. Explains why I can't sit down most of the time."
*Please* try to post stuff that is beyond an eighth grade level, you
witless cunt. Or is that all you're capable of?
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean: "Hey everybody! Pass my boyfriend around! When he gets back to me I'll slap him silly!" :-O
Dean Dark
2015-06-24 22:12:32 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
... who loves his wife and his dog? Bisexual. :-D
How do you keep a witless cunt in suspense?
I'll tell you tomorrow.
Talking to yourself again, eh? :-)
Yet another one goes right over your head.
Didn't you hear the "whoosh!" sound?
That was you breaking wind. Is that your mating call?
You really need to move on from the eighth-grade stuff.
Weheardthenews walked into a gay bar.
"What will you have?" asked the bartender.
"I'll have a double entendre." said weheardthenews.
So the bartender gave him one.
Dean: "I'm popular among gays. Explains why I can't sit down most of the time."
*Please* try to post stuff that is beyond an eighth grade level, you
witless cunt. Or is that all you're capable of?
Cockbreath Dean: "Hey everybody! Pass my boyfriend around! When he gets back to me I'll slap him silly!" :-O
You truly are a puerile and witless cunt. Deep down, you know that is
true, don't you?
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-25 12:13:07 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
[...]
Cockbreath Dean, did you really call J-Lo a 'greasy sex monkey?'

Would you care to explain your racist comment?
Dean Dark
2015-06-25 12:18:10 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
[...]
Racist comment? You've lost the plot again, haven't you, you witless
cunt.