Dirk Pint walks into a Bar
MMkay17432 (Twelfth Incarnation)
2014-07-11 04:33:40 UTC
Asks for a shot, but the bartender just asks "what ab00t a pint" to which
he snarls "raven and me have nothing to do with each other, my dear paste"

Get it, paste? Pasted prakelies? ZEDLEE in this ish

Would you like a jelly baby?
Borusa
-- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?
Bread Basket
Borusa
weheardthenews@aol.com
Dean, did you really say that if Oswald hadn't done the job, you would have?
Dean Dark
2015-05-22 23:04:59 UTC
You don't have a fucking clue, do you, you witless cunt?
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-05-23 12:22:11 UTC
Cockbreath Dean, we'll take that as a 'yes.'
Dean Dark
2015-05-23 12:37:39 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean, did you really say that if Oswald hadn't done the job, you would have?
You don't have a fucking clue, do you, you witless cunt?
Cockbreath Dean, we'll take that as a 'yes.'
You obviously couldn't get a clue even if you rolled in clue musk and
performed the clue mating dance in the middle of a field full of horny
clues at the height of the clue mating season.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-05-23 13:16:05 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean, did you really say that if Oswald hadn't done the job, you would have?
You don't have a fucking clue, do you, you witless cunt?
Cockbreath Dean, we'll take that as a 'yes.'
You obviously couldn't get a clue even if you rolled in clue musk and
performed the clue mating dance in the middle of a field full of horny
clues at the height of the clue mating season.
Now you're showing signs of creativity. Change to a stronger whiskey did you?

-----------

Dean: "Want to know a secret? My wife's a slut! But don't you tell somebody!" :-)
Dean Dark
2015-05-23 14:21:55 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean, did you really say that if Oswald hadn't done the job, you would have?
You don't have a fucking clue, do you, you witless cunt?
Cockbreath Dean, we'll take that as a 'yes.'
You obviously couldn't get a clue even if you rolled in clue musk and
performed the clue mating dance in the middle of a field full of horny
clues at the height of the clue mating season.
Now you're showing signs of creativity.
But that *you* would, you witless cunt.