Katching up with Jamie Lawrence
Greenhouse Affect
2015-08-10 00:09:00 UTC
Feck 'em
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-08-10 15:39:35 UTC
Post by Greenhouse Affect
Feck 'em
Dean: "What's the scariest thing about an atheist in prison? You know he's guilty!" :-D
Dean Dark
2015-08-10 22:27:22 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Greenhouse Affect
Feck 'em
Dean: "What's the scariest thing about an atheist in prison? You know he's guilty!" :-D
Here's some free advice, you witless cunt. You've got nothing, so why
not just admit what everyone else sees, and give up and crawl back
into your mother's basement?

OTOH you can just keep on posting your drivel and we'll all laugh at
you some more.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean: "Hey everybody! Be sure to catch me in yet another movie remake! 'Saturday Night Cocksucker!'" :-O
Dean Dark
2015-08-11 13:25:30 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Greenhouse Affect
Feck 'em
Dean: "What's the scariest thing about an atheist in prison? You know he's guilty!" :-D
Here's some free advice, you witless cunt. You've got nothing, so why
not just admit what everyone else sees, and give up and crawl back
into your mother's basement?
OTOH you can just keep on posting your drivel and we'll all laugh at
you some more.
And we'll also keep on laughing at you because your mom is too poor
and stupid to pay for something better than your slow and shitty old
Verizon DSL service.

Fuck, that's barely any better than dial-up!
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-08-11 15:38:00 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Greenhouse Affect
Feck 'em
Dean: "What's the scariest thing about an atheist in prison? You know he's guilty!" :-D
Here's some free advice, you witless cunt. You've got nothing, so why
not just admit what everyone else sees, and give up and crawl back
into your mother's basement?
OTOH you can just keep on posting your drivel and we'll all laugh at
you some more.
And we'll also keep on laughing at you because your mom is too poor
and stupid to pay for something better than your slow and shitty old
Verizon DSL service.
Fuck, that's barely any better than dial-up!
The insults aren't getting to you fast enough? :-D Woooooooooo!!!!!!

------------

Q. How do you get a one-armed atheist out of a tree?

A. Wave to him.

:-D
Dean Dark
2015-08-11 16:17:35 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Greenhouse Affect
Feck 'em
Dean: "What's the scariest thing about an atheist in prison? You know he's guilty!" :-D
Here's some free advice, you witless cunt. You've got nothing, so why
not just admit what everyone else sees, and give up and crawl back
into your mother's basement?
OTOH you can just keep on posting your drivel and we'll all laugh at
you some more.
And we'll also keep on laughing at you because your mom is too poor
and stupid to pay for something better than your slow and shitty old
Verizon DSL service.
Fuck, that's barely any better than dial-up!
The insults aren't getting to you fast enough? :-D Woooooooooo!!!!!!
Tell your Mom that she needs to turn more tricks each night to pay for
faster Internet for you.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean: "Hey everybody! Travel the world and make big money! Be an international whore! Call 1-800-DEAN-SUCKS. 24/7!" :-D
Dean Dark
2015-08-11 23:09:30 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Greenhouse Affect
Feck 'em
Dean: "What's the scariest thing about an atheist in prison? You know he's guilty!" :-D
Here's some free advice, you witless cunt. You've got nothing, so why
not just admit what everyone else sees, and give up and crawl back
into your mother's basement?
OTOH you can just keep on posting your drivel and we'll all laugh at
you some more.
And we'll also keep on laughing at you because your mom is too poor
and stupid to pay for something better than your slow and shitty old
Verizon DSL service.
Fuck, that's barely any better than dial-up!
The insults aren't getting to you fast enough? :-D Woooooooooo!!!!!!
Tell your Mom that she needs to turn more tricks each night to pay for
faster Internet for you.
Cockbreath Dean: "Hey everybody!
You're avoiding the question, as all witless cunts do.

Case closed.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-08-12 12:10:25 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Greenhouse Affect
[...]
Cockbreath Dean: "Listen up, folk!!! Catch another one of my movie remakes, 'Gone With The Cocksucker!' Free admission for boys under 10!" :-D