Ah herd the news today OAH LAWD
Kip Wingerz, Always With
2015-08-04 23:36:20 UTC
"Dean Dark is the best bullshit cocoa merchant ahve ever seen. "

That was the headline from the news today. I can't take any more inside
joakz. Punching Jeremy Irons while he plays Iron Soldier 3 has never been
better. Hash, Jeremy Irons in a mech suit up in this~!

On a cuffs binge,
Ray Velcoro
-- -- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?
weheardthenews@aol.com
They're going to remake 'The Creature From The Black Lagoon.' The producer wants Dean to be the creature.
Dean Dark
2015-08-08 22:00:31 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Kip Wingerz, Always With
"Dean Dark is the best bullshit cocoa merchant ahve ever seen. "
That was the headline from the news today. I can't take any more inside
joakz. Punching Jeremy Irons while he plays Iron Soldier 3 has never been
better. Hash, Jeremy Irons in a mech suit up in this~!
They're going to remake 'The Creature From The Black Lagoon.' The producer wants Dean to be the creature.
You lost the plot a long time ago, didn't you, you witless cunt?

I sure am glad that I'm *way* smarter than you are. I can't imagine
what it must be like to be as big of a dumb fuck as you are and yet
still to continue to steal oxygen from the rest of us and somehow be
"alive" at the same time.

In my experience, things as fucking dumb and stupid as you are, are
not actually alive. Not by any legal definition, at any rate. Think
rocks, coal, dead wood. Stuff like that.

C'mon back now. You know you want to.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-08-09 12:17:15 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
[...]
Cockbreath Dean, I see you're at a loss for words again. :-D

Let us know what other movies you'll be doing.
Dean Dark
2015-08-09 13:57:13 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
[...]
Oh! The irony! You're at your most amusing when you don't intend to
be. Keep it up!
weheardthenews@aol.com
Dean: "I got over 20 million hits on my Web site! (It's those $1 blowjobs I offer that did the trick!") tee hee ;-)
Greenhouse Affect
2015-08-09 21:46:10 UTC
KATCHUP tanker
Dean Dark
2015-08-09 23:26:08 UTC
Pathetic. Game over, as usual.
Wesley Navaille
2015-08-11 16:47:22 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
You lost the plot a long time ago, didn't you, you witless cunt?
I sure am glad that I'm *way* smarter than you are.
[snip]

The only people who say that are dumbasses.
Dean Dark
2015-08-11 16:50:20 UTC
On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:47:22 -0400, Wesley Navaille
Post by Wesley Navaille
Post by Dean Dark
You lost the plot a long time ago, didn't you, you witless cunt?
I sure am glad that I'm *way* smarter than you are.
[snip]
The only people who say that are dumbasses.
You're new here, aren't you?

Even *you* are way smarter than the witless cunt that I was talking
about.
Wesley Navaille
2015-08-11 16:51:24 UTC
Post by Wesley Navaille
Post by Dean Dark
You lost the plot a long time ago, didn't you, you witless cunt?
I sure am glad that I'm *way* smarter than you are.
[snip]
The only people who say that are dumbasses.
You're new here, aren't you?
You've said that to me twice now...
Thanks buddy. That must make me a HELL of a lot smarter than you.
Dean Dark
2015-08-11 23:04:17 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Even *you* are way smarter than the witless cunt that I was talking
about.
Thanks buddy. That must make me a HELL of a lot smarter than you.
Probably not, given your posting record here.

Y'know, just take it for what it is. If I said it twice then it's
probably true. That you are smarter than the witless cunt that posts
here, that is. Be proud of that, it's probably all you'll ever have.

Damn, even a cockroach is smarter than he is!
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean, a dead houseplant has a higher IQ than you.
Dean Dark
2015-08-11 23:07:55 UTC
Post by Wesley Navaille
Post by Dean Dark
You lost the plot a long time ago, didn't you, you witless cunt?
I sure am glad that I'm *way* smarter than you are.
[snip]
The only people who say that are dumbasses.
You're new here, aren't you?
Even *you* are way smarter than the witless cunt that I was talking
about.
Cockbreath Dean, a dead houseplant has a higher IQ than you.
Oh dear, here we go. Go ahead and claim that you have been properly
tested and you have an IQ of 150 and get it over and done with.

The fact is that you're a witless cunt, and deep down you know it,
right?
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-08-12 12:14:30 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by Wesley Navaille
Post by Dean Dark
You lost the plot a long time ago, didn't you, you witless cunt?
I sure am glad that I'm *way* smarter than you are.
[snip]
The only people who say that are dumbasses.
You're new here, aren't you?
Even *you* are way smarter than the witless cunt that I was talking
about.
Cockbreath Dean, a dead houseplant has a higher IQ than you.
Oh dear, here we go. Go ahead and claim that you have been properly
tested and you have an IQ of 150 and get it over and done with.
The fact is that you're a witless cunt, and deep down you know it,
right?
Cockbreath Dean was walking along a country road when he came upon some tracks. He took a closer look at them to see what kind of tracks they were, and that's when the train hit him. :-D