Totally believable
Dean Dark
2015-08-03 23:41:54 UTC
A man boarded a plane with weheardthenews. After he strapped
weheardthenews into his seat and they both got settled, a woman
sitting across the aisle from him leaned over to him and said, "You're
such a good man for taking care of retards line that, are you a
saint?"

He replied, "No Madam. I work for a condom company. This is a customer
complaint."
weheardthenews@aol.com
The woman was then promptly raped by Dean and she said "Freakin' arse!"
Dean Dark
2015-08-04 12:45:21 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
A man boarded a plane with weheardthenews. After he strapped
weheardthenews into his seat and they both got settled, a woman
sitting across the aisle from him leaned over to him and said, "You're
such a good man for taking care of retards line that, are you a
saint?"
He replied, "No Madam. I work for a condom company. This is a customer
complaint."
The woman was then promptly raped by weheardthenews and she said "Freakin' arse!"
What an unimaginative and witless cunt you are.

It must *truly* *suck* to be you. How on earth do you face the world
each day?
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean: "Big government, high taxes, cheap blowjobs. Life is good!" :-O
Dean Dark
You don't have a fucking clue, do you?
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-08-05 12:09:49 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
What an unimaginative and witless cunt you are.
It must *truly* *suck* to be you. How on earth do you face the world
each day?
Cockbreath Dean: "Big government, high taxes, cheap blowjobs. Life is good!" :-O
You don't have a fucking clue, do you?
Dean: "I do blowjobs for $1. If you want me to swallow that'll be an extra buck. Hey, a guy's gotta make a living." :-O