The Corruption of San Salvadore
Bread Basket
2014-07-13 02:27:22 UTC
TOAST TO THE MOAST! GREAP REAPIN' THE FIELDS OVER CHAH

Past,
St00pid Billy
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-05-21 21:27:44 UTC
------------

Russian Professor Dr. Suckmeoff: "Dean never should have mapped out his genetic code. Now he knows he's from the baboon family!"
Dean Dark
2015-05-21 22:10:18 UTC
For chrissakes, give me something beyond the 8th grade level to work
with, you witless cunt.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-05-22 12:07:24 UTC
Cockbreath Dean, you're incapable of working with anything.
Dean Dark
2015-05-22 12:33:24 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
For chrissakes, give me something beyond the 8th grade level to work
with, you witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, you're incapable of working with anything.
Oh, the irony.