Space Odyssey.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-01 15:32:15 UTC
Dean: "If I could travel in space I'd want to be in Uranus!" :-D
Dean Dark
2015-06-01 20:56:08 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "If I could travel in space I'd want to be in Uranus!" :-D
WeHeardAFart: When I was a kid I told my mom that when I grow up I
wanted to be an astronaut, and be shot into space. My mom told me
that if my father had had his way, then I would have been.
weheardthenews@aol.com
This joke is a bit flat. Are you feeling tired today? Were you trying to catch Bruce Jenner? :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Dean Dark
2015-06-02 10:06:00 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "If I could travel in space I'd want to be in Uranus!" :-D
WeHeardAFart: When I was a kid I told my mom that when I grow up I
wanted to be an astronaut, and be shot into space. My mom told me
that if my father had had his way, then I would have been.
This joke is a bit flat.
You don't get the joke, do you? That's funny!

Hint: Look up coitus interruptus, you witless cunt.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-02 12:14:09 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "If I could travel in space I'd want to be in Uranus!" :-D
WeHeardAFart: When I was a kid I told my mom that when I grow up I
wanted to be an astronaut, and be shot into space. My mom told me
that if my father had had his way, then I would have been.
This joke is a bit flat.
You don't get the joke, do you? That's funny!
Hint: Look up coitus interruptus, you witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, your material is just flat. I guess that's why you rarely post jokes, you just respond to them. That's alright. Better to stay silent than to post flat jokes.

--------------

Dean: "Is it true that gay men love showing off?" :-O
Dean Dark
2015-06-02 12:40:39 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "If I could travel in space I'd want to be in Uranus!" :-D
WeHeardAFart: When I was a kid I told my mom that when I grow up I
wanted to be an astronaut, and be shot into space. My mom told me
that if my father had had his way, then I would have been.
This joke is a bit flat.
You don't get the joke, do you? That's funny!
Hint: Look up coitus interruptus, you witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, your material is just flat.
Don't get all pissy just because a joke went over your head, you
witless cunt.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-02 15:34:50 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "If I could travel in space I'd want to be in Uranus!" :-D
WeHeardAFart: When I was a kid I told my mom that when I grow up I
wanted to be an astronaut, and be shot into space. My mom told me
that if my father had had his way, then I would have been.
This joke is a bit flat.
You don't get the joke, do you? That's funny!
Hint: Look up coitus interruptus, you witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, your material is just flat.
Don't get all pissy just because a joke went over your head, you
witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, what joke?

---------------

Cockbreath Dean, did the Navy really discharge you when they found out that your sister was a transgender? :-)
Dean Dark
2015-06-02 16:34:01 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "If I could travel in space I'd want to be in Uranus!" :-D
WeHeardAFart: When I was a kid I told my mom that when I grow up I
wanted to be an astronaut, and be shot into space. My mom told me
that if my father had had his way, then I would have been.
This joke is a bit flat.
You don't get the joke, do you? That's funny!
Hint: Look up coitus interruptus, you witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, your material is just flat.
Don't get all pissy just because a joke went over your head, you
witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, what joke?
You *still* don't get it?

Damn! But you're one *fucking* *dumb* witless cunt.

Ask your mommy to explain it to you.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean, did you really say that Ted Kennedy is still beating up gay people? :-)
Dean Dark
2015-06-02 23:27:37 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "If I could travel in space I'd want to be in Uranus!" :-D
WeHeardAFart: When I was a kid I told my mom that when I grow up I
wanted to be an astronaut, and be shot into space. My mom told me
that if my father had had his way, then I would have been.
This joke is a bit flat.
You don't get the joke, do you? That's funny!
Hint: Look up coitus interruptus, you witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, your material is just flat.
Don't get all pissy just because a joke went over your head, you
witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, what joke?
You *still* don't get it?
Damn! But you're one *fucking* *dumb* witless cunt.
Ask your mommy to explain it to you.
Cockbreath Dean, did you really say that Ted Kennedy is still beating up gay people? :-)
OK, so at least you gave up pretending that the joke didn't go over
your head.

Did talking to your mommy about it help you?

It's one small sign that you're starting to think like a grown-up
instead of a child.

Clever boy!!
Dean Dark
2015-06-03 21:58:53 UTC
On Tue, 02 Jun 2015 19:27:37 -0400, Dean Dark
Post by Dean Dark
OK, so at least you gave up pretending that the joke didn't go over
your head.
Did talking to your mommy about it help you?
It's one small sign that you're starting to think like a grown-up
instead of a child.
Clever boy!!
Your silence confirms my diagnosis.

You are, indeed, a witless cunt.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean, I was just watching you walking around in your fog. Are you taking enough vitamins?
Dean Dark
2015-06-04 12:27:47 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Your silence confirms my diagnosis.
You are, indeed, a witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, I was just watching you walking around in your fog. Are you taking enough vitamins?
*Me* walking around in a fog? It's *you* that cannot even comprehend
a joke without someone having to explain it to you!!
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-04 15:27:25 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Your silence confirms my diagnosis.
You are, indeed, a witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, I was just watching you walking around in your fog. Are you taking enough vitamins?
*Me* walking around in a fog? It's *you* that cannot even comprehend
a joke without someone having to explain it to you!!
----------------

Dean: "Cement workers stay hard forever."

Yeah? Cockbreath Dean, don't you wish you were a cement worker?
Dean Dark
2015-06-04 17:02:07 UTC
On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 08:27:25 -0700 (PDT),
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
*Me* walking around in a fog? It's *you* that cannot even comprehend
a joke without someone having to explain it to you!!
Yeah? Cockbreath Dean, don't you wish you were a cement worker?
Trying to change the subject? In case I tell another joke that is too
grown-up for you to understand?

You've truly earned the title: "2015 Witless Cunt of the Year."
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean: "Race car drivers use speed on the job. I use speed because I have nothing else to do."
Dean Dark
2015-06-04 23:00:28 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
*Me* walking around in a fog? It's *you* that cannot even comprehend
a joke without someone having to explain it to you!!
Yeah? Cockbreath Dean, don't you wish you were a cement worker?
Trying to change the subject? In case I tell another joke that is too
grown-up for you to understand?
You've truly earned the title: "2015 Witless Cunt of the Year."
Cockbreath Dean: "Race car drivers use
OK. You're officially 2015 Witless Cunt of the Year.

You were elected unopposed.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean, is it true that you still follow small boys home from school? And do you still have a large dumpster in your backyard?
Dean Dark
2015-06-05 13:16:32 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean, is it true that you still follow small boys home from school? And do you still have a large dumpster in your backyard?
You're done. Someone needs to stick a fork in your ass and turn you
over.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-05 15:21:37 UTC
So I win yet again.
Dean Dark
You just keep on thinking that, if it makes you feel better.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Just stating the obvious. Maybe you should find someone to help you.
Dean Dark
2015-06-05 21:58:54 UTC

Oh, the irony ...
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-07 12:43:40 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Maybe you should find someone to help you.
Oh, the irony ...
Dean, did you really say that the Go-Gos should find a real job instead of reuniting as a band?