Given the nature of BBQ, you would question the Spaniards
Bread Basket
2015-08-23 03:19:25 UTC
Its not rocket science. Give Spain some BBQ~!

Rice Paker,
Picking Dice
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-08-25 21:36:51 UTC
Dean: "Am I home-grown? No! I'm home-blown!!!" :-O
weheardthenews@aol.com
Dean: "I lost my house because I'm gay. But I'm friends with the leaders of the Boy Scouts of America because of it!" :-D
Dean Dark
2015-08-28 22:18:30 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "Am I home-grown? No! I'm home-blown!!!" :-O
Dean: "I lost my house because I'm gay.
You've lost the plot, boy.

Game over. Come back when you actually have something.