Fido.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-05-27 15:53:15 UTC
Hillary: "Ate some dog the other day. Now I feel like fetching everyone's newspaper."
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-08 15:49:21 UTC
Hillary: "This offer is for men only. Anyone's ass need wiping?" :-)
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-15 15:53:14 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by ***@aol.com
Hillary: "Ate some dog the other day. Now I feel like fetching everyone's newspaper."
Hillary: "This offer is for men only. Anyone's ass need wiping?" :-)
--------------------

Instant Classic!

Dean: "The expression my dog has when he's taking a big dump, well, that's the expression I *always* have!" :-DDDDDDDDDDD
Dean Dark
2015-07-15 17:00:43 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
--
You're obsessed with scatology, aren't you, you witless cunt? You're
probably into coprophagia as well.

Is this a picture of your mother?:

http://www.tubgirl.ca/
weheardthenews@aol.com
You don't like classic jokes???
Dean Dark
2015-07-15 22:41:32 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by ***@aol.com
Hillary: "Ate some dog the other day. Now I feel like fetching everyone's newspaper."
Hillary: "This offer is for men only. Anyone's ass need wiping?" :-)
Instant Classic!
Dean: "The expression my dog has when he's taking a big dump, well, that's the expression I *always* have!" :-DDDDDDDDDDD
--
You're obsessed with scatology, aren't you, you witless cunt? You're
probably into coprophagia as well.
http://www.tubgirl.ca/
You don't like classic jokes???
You're a witless cunt. You wouldn't know a classic joke if it jumped
up and bit you in the nuts.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean, don't you wish you had nuts? :-O
Dean Dark
2015-07-16 12:47:33 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by ***@aol.com
Hillary: "Ate some dog the other day. Now I feel like fetching everyone's newspaper."
Hillary: "This offer is for men only. Anyone's ass need wiping?" :-)
Instant Classic!
Dean: "The expression my dog has when he's taking a big dump, well, that's the expression I *always* have!" :-DDDDDDDDDDD
--
You're obsessed with scatology, aren't you, you witless cunt? You're
probably into coprophagia as well.
http://www.tubgirl.ca/
You don't like classic jokes???
You're a witless cunt. You wouldn't know a classic joke if it jumped
up and bit you in the nuts.
Cockbreath Dean, don't you wish you had nuts? :-O
Dodging the question, as usual.

You were much more fun when you used to engage and I could pry
information from you, like your dressing up as a cop and pulling
people over for rolling through stop signs, and when I could get you
going on what a tough Internet keyboard guy you are, who could beat
the snot out of anyone at all, and how George Zimmerman is a hero to
you, and how all of your other role models are fictional characters,
etc., etc.

I guess I made too much fun of you, and handed you your ass on a plate
one time too many? Is that why you stopped engaging, and reverted to
all this mindless eighth grade stuff?
weheardthenews@aol.com
You don't like to matriculate?
Dean Dark
2015-07-16 16:36:41 UTC
Sure as shit you never did. And it shows.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-16 20:32:32 UTC
Cockbreath Dean, did you really say that when figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi turns 50 she'll be known as Krusty Yamaguchi? :-DDDDDDDDDDD
Dean Dark
2015-07-16 22:22:39 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
You don't like to matriculate?
Sure as shit you never did. And it shows.
Cockbreath Dean, did you really say that when figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi turns 50 she'll be known as Krusty Yamaguchi? :-DDDDDDDDDDD
I *knew* you never matriculated. It's fucking obvious from reading
what you write.

You're a loser, as well as a witless cunt.

Case closed. :-))))
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-17 12:07:08 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
You don't like to matriculate?
Sure as shit you never did. And it shows.
Cockbreath Dean, did you really say that when figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi turns 50 she'll be known as Krusty Yamaguchi? :-DDDDDDDDDDD
I *knew* you never matriculated. It's fucking obvious from reading
what you write.
You're a loser, as well as a witless cunt.
Case closed. :-))))

Cockbreath Dean: "Why do blacks always attack me from behind? Am I that ugly???"

Why, yes, you really are! :-)