If I attacked gin-drinkers in Fridays
Bread Basket
2014-07-06 15:07:59 UTC
This would be a handful of BREGS~!

Sincerely,
Bregs Finder

---
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-17 15:34:15 UTC
Post by Bread Basket
This would be a handful of BREGS~!
Sincerely,
Bregs Finder
---
Cockbreath Dean: "Pelosi and me have something in common. We both poop in our pants!" :-D
Dean Dark
You must be drunk, you witless cunt. Go home, if you have one.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean: "Life gets more precious when there are fewer small boys in my neighborhood." :-)
Dean Dark
2015-07-18 16:23:03 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Bread Basket
This would be a handful of BREGS~!
Sincerely,
Bregs Finder
---
Cockbreath Dean: "Pelosi and me have something in common. We both poop in our pants!" :-D
You must be drunk, you witless cunt. Go home, if you have one.
Cockbreath Dean: "Life gets more precious when there are fewer small boys in my neighborhood." :-)
You certainly are fascinated by homosexuality, aren't you, you witless
cunt?

You know what they say ...
weheardthenews@aol.com
Once a Cockbreath Dean always a Cockbreath Dean.
Dean Dark
2015-07-18 22:22:40 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Bread Basket
This would be a handful of BREGS~!
Sincerely,
Bregs Finder
---
Cockbreath Dean: "Pelosi and me have something in common. We both poop in our pants!" :-D
You must be drunk, you witless cunt. Go home, if you have one.
Cockbreath Dean: "Life gets more precious when there are fewer small boys in my neighborhood." :-)
You certainly are fascinated by homosexuality, aren't you, you witless
cunt?
You know what they say ...
Once a Cockbreath Dean always a Cockbreath Dean.
You've got nothing but a witless cunt name tag. Give up and go back
home to your mommy.

Seriously.