Welcome!
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-09-11 15:42:44 UTC
Dean: "Welcome to my home! Let me show you my bathroom. Watch your step!" :-D
Dean Dark
2015-09-11 21:55:30 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "Welcome to my home! Let me show you my bathroom. Watch your step!" :-D
I wonder if you are aware that your mental development was arrested
around the age of ten?

There's a whole adult world out there that you are unaware of.

And most likely never will be.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-09-12 12:06:16 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "Welcome to my home! Let me show you my bathroom. Watch your step!" :-D
I wonder if you are aware that your mental development was arrested
around the age of ten?
There's a whole adult world out there that you are unaware of.
And most likely never will be.
Are you saying that you want war and poverty jokes? OK, I'll work on that.

----------

Dean: "Is freak the new normal? OK guys, here I am!!!" :-O
Dean Dark
2015-09-12 16:21:36 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "Welcome to my home! Let me show you my bathroom. Watch your step!" :-D
I wonder if you are aware that your mental development was arrested
around the age of ten?
There's a whole adult world out there that you are unaware of.
And most likely never will be.
Are you saying that you want war and poverty jokes? OK, I'll work on that.
You're much too puerile to know anything about war but you can
doubtless draw on your experience of poverty. So, give it a shot.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-09-12 20:38:46 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "Welcome to my home! Let me show you my bathroom. Watch your step!" :-D
I wonder if you are aware that your mental development was arrested
around the age of ten?
There's a whole adult world out there that you are unaware of.
And most likely never will be.
Are you saying that you want war and poverty jokes? OK, I'll work on that.
You're much too puerile to know anything about war but you can
doubtless draw on your experience of poverty. So, give it a shot.
Dealing with lawless people like you is a war in itself!

Dean: "Mike Hunt is on welfare."