The Feds.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-19 20:43:58 UTC
Cockbreath Dean: "Feds are going door-to-door in my neighborhood seizing illegal immigrants! That's why I have triple deadbolts on my door!" :-D
Dean Dark
2015-07-19 21:44:31 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean: "Feds are going door-to-door in my neighborhood seizing illegal immigrants! That's why I have triple deadbolts on my door!" :-D
You've completely lost the plot, haven't you, you witless cunt?

Go home and get your mommy to make you a nice glass of warm milk and
tuck you up in bed.

Maybe she'll rub your pee-pee for a while, like she used to do when
you were 3 years old. You remember that, right?