Why is the male brain so much more?
Walcott
2015-05-29 16:07:33 UTC
Relatives gathered in the waiting room of a hospital, where their family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber. "I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces. "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the brain yourselves." The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a great length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?" The doctor quietly responded, "$5,000 for a male brain and $200 for a female brain." The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked. A man unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?" The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down the price of the female brains because they've actually been used."
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-29 15:51:24 UTC
Dean: "I want Beyoncé to take a big dump on my face. Kissing is too boring." :-O
Dean Dark
2015-06-29 16:32:38 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "I want Beyoncé to take a big dump on my face. Kissing is too boring." :-O
Once more your witless cuntishness comes shining through. You must be
very special.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-06-29 20:25:40 UTC
Cockbreath Dean, are you really studying ballet? Whatever you do, don't wear a pink tutu. Pink's not your color.
Dean Dark
2015-06-29 23:44:05 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Once more your witless cuntishness comes shining through. You must be
very special.
Cockbreath Dean, are you really studying ballet?
Wow, that's a real thigh-slapper! How *do* you keep on coming up with
them?

Here's a tip: don't give up your day job.