Detective School.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-20 20:54:37 UTC
Q. How do police detectives know that Princess Diana had dandruff?

A. They found her head and shoulders under the steering wheel.

:-D
Dean Dark
2015-07-20 22:25:50 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Q. How do police detectives know that Princess Diana had dandruff?
A. They found her head and shoulders under the steering wheel.
A better one is:

What did the French undertaker sing as he was zipping them into body
bags?

"Zippedy Dodi, Zippedy Di!"

But you're just a witless cunt and your capacity for comprehension and
humor is not that great, right?

I think I hear your mommy calling you for your bedtime warm milk and
wank ...
Wesley Navaille
2015-07-21 03:30:10 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Q. How do police detectives know that Princess Diana had dandruff?
A. They found her head and shoulders under the steering wheel.
What did the French undertaker sing as he was zipping them into body
bags?
"Zippedy Dodi, Zippedy Di!"
But you're just a witless cunt and your capacity for comprehension and
humor is not that great, right?
I think I hear your mommy calling you for your bedtime warm milk and
wank ...
It was a pretty funny joke, I have to admit. You don't need to call him
a witless cunt for that.

Dean: "My hemorrhoids are acting up, better take it out on whoever I see
first"
Dean Dark
2015-07-21 10:28:42 UTC
You're new here, aren't you?
weheardthenews@aol.com
Maybe he is, but he hit the nail right on the head!!! :-DDDDDDDDDDDD
Dean Dark
2015-07-21 12:13:44 UTC
Post by Wesley Navaille
call him
a witless cunt for that.
You're new here, aren't you?
Maybe he is, but he hit the nail right on the head!!! :-DDDDDDDDDDDD
What's the matter? Don't you like it being pointed out that you are a
witless cunt?
weheardthenews@aol.com
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean Dark
Indeed. It was much better than your feeble effort, you witless cunt.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Indeed. People can now see how pitiful it is to be a Cockbreath Dean. :-D
Dean Dark
2015-07-21 23:00:43 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
What did the French undertaker sing as he was zipping them into body
bags?
"Zippedy Dodi, Zippedy Di!"
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's something else for you to ponder, you truly witless cunt:

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult
only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid.

Think about it.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-22 12:28:02 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
What did the French undertaker sing as he was zipping them into body
bags?
"Zippedy Dodi, Zippedy Di!"
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult
only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.
Think about it.
Unless you've been to 'the other side' you have absolutely no idea what to expect. The good thing about your posts, though, is that you authenticate exactly what stupidity is.

---------------

Cockbreath Dean: "The best thing about eating crab cakes with beans is that you can clear out a crowded restaurant in no time!!!" :-D
Dean Dark
Dean Dark
2015-07-22 13:36:54 UTC
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:29:35 -0400, Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult
only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.
Think about it.
Unless you've been to 'the other side' you have absolutely no idea what to expect. The good thing about your posts, though, is that you authenticate exactly what stupidity is.
So you've been to the other side, and you know what's there, then?

If you did go there then it's a great pity you didn't stay there.

But you didn't go, and so by your own logic you don't have the
slightest fucking clue what's there and you have now painted yourself
into a corner.

Yet again, you fail to understand a simple piece of logic and
reinforce your witless cuntishness.

Think about it some more.

You won't, of course. You'll just come back with some irrelevant
eighth grade nonsense.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean, you're the one who has written off the afterlife. That makes you the idiot. You can't spin your way out of this one. You're such a loser in life.
Dean Dark
2015-07-22 15:46:20 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
[...]
It is not logical to believe in things for which there is not a shred
of proof.

Try to deny that without making yourself appear even more of a dumb
and witless cunt.

Read it again:

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult
only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

These are all simple statements, not spin. You are struggling to deal
with reality again.

At this point your best bet is probably to go off on a wild and
unrelated tangent once more.
weheardthenews@aol.com
I can see you like groping in the dark. How did you ever become so confused with life? Should I zap you again with some more classic jokes?
weheardthenews@aol.com

Cockbreath Dean: "Ate some bull last night. Big mistake. Now all I do is make campaign promises." :-D
Dean Dark
2015-07-22 23:03:43 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
[...]
Groping is the dark? It was an arrow straight to your heart! Ah, but
you're off on another wild tangent, as expected. :-)))

We know why you can't answer simple, straight questions.

It's because you are a witless cunt!

There's none so blind as those who cannot see. It's as plain as day.

Game over. Insert coin.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-23 12:08:01 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
[...]
You wish! It must be terrible to be such a loser in life like you are.

-------------

Cockbreath Dean: "Stay away from Greek salads. I made one last night and now I'm out of money!" :-D
Dean Dark
You've got nothing left. You're done.
weheardthenews@aol.com
You're the one who's pouting. I'm still posting jokes! :-P
Dean Dark
You don't have a fucking clue, do you, you witless cunt? You're done.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-24 12:02:24 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
We know why you can't answer simple, straight questions.
It's because you are a witless cunt!
There's none so blind as those who cannot see. It's as plain as day.
Game over. Insert coin.
You wish! It must be terrible to be such a loser in life like you are.
You've got nothing left. You're done.
You're the one who's pouting. I'm still posting jokes! :-P
You don't have a fucking clue, do you, you witless cunt? You're done.
---------------

Instant Classic!

Q. What's the difference between Princess Diana and Elton John?

A. Princess Diana never became queen of England.

:-D

Okay, Cockbreath Dean?
Dean Dark
2015-07-24 23:15:01 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
We know why you can't answer simple, straight questions.
It's because you are a witless cunt!
There's none so blind as those who cannot see. It's as plain as day.
Game over. Insert coin.
You wish! It must be terrible to be such a loser in life like you are.
You've got nothing left. You're done.
You're the one who's pouting. I'm still posting jokes! :-P
You don't have a fucking clue, do you, you witless cunt? You're done.
Instant Classic!
Is it that you don't understand English, you witless cunt? English is
not your first language, is it?

I'll bet your teachers always said that you had problems with
comprehension. That's polite teacher-talk for saying that you're a
witless cunt.

You're done.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-25 12:26:16 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
We know why you can't answer simple, straight questions.
It's because you are a witless cunt!
There's none so blind as those who cannot see. It's as plain as day.
Game over. Insert coin.
You wish! It must be terrible to be such a loser in life like you are.
You've got nothing left. You're done.
You're the one who's pouting. I'm still posting jokes! :-P
You don't have a fucking clue, do you, you witless cunt? You're done.
Instant Classic!
Cockbreath Dean: "I'm an old man, and I'm doing the best that I can. To wit, I no longer jerk off but I get off small boys whenever I have the time." :-O
Done. :-D
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-07-27 12:18:21 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
We know why you can't answer simple, straight questions.
It's because you are a witless cunt!
There's none so blind as those who cannot see. It's as plain as day.
Game over. Insert coin.
You wish! It must be terrible to be such a loser in life like you are.
You've got nothing left. You're done.
You're the one who's pouting. I'm still posting jokes! :-P
You don't have a fucking clue, do you, you witless cunt? You're done.
Instant Classic!
Cockbreath Dean: "I'm an old man, and I'm doing the best that I can. To wit, I no longer jerk off but I get off small boys whenever I have the time." :-O
Done. :-D
When actress Christina Applegate turns 50, will she change her name to Christina Cidergate? :-)