Beware Of Federal Court Web Sites!
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-09-18 20:50:49 UTC
The list Dean's phone number and give his blow job rates!!! :-D
Dean Dark
2015-09-18 23:19:26 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
The list Dean's phone number and give his blow job rates!!! :-D
That doesn't make any sense. Try poasting again when you're sober or
not stoned, you witless cunt.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-09-19 12:10:54 UTC
Cockbreath Dean, Kate Upton wants to know if your boyfriend is cute.
weheardthenews@aol.com
Cockbreath Dean: "I'm slumming today, folk. Instead of caviar I'm having deviled ham on crackers."
Dean Dark
2015-09-19 22:59:59 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
That doesn't make any sense. Try poasting again when you're sober or
not stoned, you witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, Kate Upton wants to know if your boyfriend is cute.
Cockbreath Dean: "I'm slumming today, folk. Instead of caviar I'm having deviled ham on crackers."
You're such a desperate and witless cunt that you've now started
replying to your own feeble poasts?

The game is definitely over.

should take you any more than 20 or 30 seconds.

Sheesh!
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-09-20 12:02:40 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
That doesn't make any sense. Try poasting again when you're sober or
not stoned, you witless cunt.
Cockbreath Dean, Kate Upton wants to know if your boyfriend is cute.
Cockbreath Dean: "I'm slumming today, folk. Instead of caviar I'm having deviled ham on crackers."
You're such a desperate and witless cunt that you've now started
replying to your own feeble poasts?
The game is definitely over.
should take you any more than 20 or 30 seconds.
Sheesh!
This ng is basically dead, and you're the cause of it. I'm just trying to revive it.

-------------

Accountant: "Cockbreath Dean, how do you manage to always have cash on hand?"

Cockbreath Dean: "My mom charges $1.50 for blow jobs, so she's always in demand." :-O
Dean Dark
2015-09-20 12:16:33 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
This ng is basically dead, and you're the cause of it. I'm just trying to revive it.
So, you're saying that you're not just a witless cunt, you're a
*deluded* witless cunt?

I can go with that.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-09-21 12:19:26 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
This ng is basically dead, and you're the cause of it. I'm just trying to revive it.
So, you're saying that you're not just a witless cunt, you're a
*deluded* witless cunt?
I can go with that.
Q. Cockbreath Dean, what's the difference between Cinderella and the England football team?

A. Cinderella *wanted* to get to the ball.
Dean Dark
Q.E.D!
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-09-21 15:36:54 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
This ng is basically dead, and you're the cause of it. I'm just trying to revive it.
So, you're saying that you're not just a witless cunt, you're a
*deluded* witless cunt?
I can go with that.
Q. Cockbreath Dean, what's the difference between Cinderella and the England football team?
A. Cinderella *wanted* to get to the ball.
Q.E.D!
Cockbreath Dean, I heard you weren't even good enough for the women's teams! :-D