Create Your Own Comedy
javawizard
2009-01-24 00:08:11 UTC
Enter an ordinary sentence in the Comedy Generator, a part of the
Grand Unified Problem Solver at www.grandsolver.com and it will return
something funny. You may have to click the "Go" button several times
before you get something truly funny, but it will definitely make you
laugh. Have fun! - Jeff
Richard Catto
Fuck Off Spammer!
Parsons
What have you been doing for years, Porky?
Marvel
laugh. Have fun! - Jeff
Keith E.
2009-01-24 17:47:49 UTC
Just before the big shootout in front of the Tiny Town Saloon, we all
Post by Marvel
Waiting for somebody brave enough to try it
Good luck with that.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Marvel
2009-01-24 23:47:09 UTC
stolen from Reacher

I locked my keys in my car outside of an abortion clinic the other
night. It turns out they get really pissed when you go in and ask them
for a coat hanger.
Excrementum casus
Madiator2011