More Classic Year End Jokes 2015. Pt. 2.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-12-08 13:11:02 UTC
Dean: "Mike Hunt gets very nervous when shaving."

-----------

Dean: "Mike Hunt doesn't like to be touched."

-----------

Dean: "People stare when Mike Hunt is in a mini skirt!"

:-DDD
weheardthenews@aol.com

Dean: When on a stairway, Mike Hunt dislikes it when people look up."
Dean Dark
2015-12-10 23:58:33 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: When on a stairway, Mike Hunt dislikes it when people look up."
You're like a prepubescent boy who only just recently heard the *very*
old Mike Hunt joke, and now you're going to keep on repeating it
because it's new to you and you're such a witless cunt that you think
it must be new to everyone else as well.

How old are you?

Give me a call back when your IQ reaches room temperature. Or just
post another Mike Hunt "joke" if it makes you feel smart and clever.

You are not fooling anyone vis a vis your intellect. You're on a par
with a confused sheep, I'd say.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-12-11 12:50:26 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: When on a stairway, Mike Hunt dislikes it when people look up."
You're like a prepubescent boy who only just recently heard the *very*
old Mike Hunt joke, and now you're going to keep on repeating it
because it's new to you and you're such a witless cunt that you think
it must be new to everyone else as well.
How old are you?
Give me a call back when your IQ reaches room temperature. Or just
post another Mike Hunt "joke" if it makes you feel smart and clever.
You are not fooling anyone vis a vis your intellect. You're on a par
with a confused sheep, I'd say.
Criticism is your only comeback because you're not smart enough to post any jokes.

---------

Cockbreath Dean: "I'm not the vain type, but I consider Mike Hunt to be a classic."
Dean Dark
2015-12-11 19:29:38 UTC
Oh, the irony ...
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-12-12 12:55:17 UTC
-------------

Cockbreath Dean: "Mike Hunt looks good in an evening gown."
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-12-13 16:22:21 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
Criticism is your only comeback because you're not smart enough to post any jokes.
Oh, the irony ...
Cockbreath Dean: "Mike Hunt looks good in an evening gown."

Dean: "I made a slingshot out of my sister's pantyhose."

Hillary: "So? What's the big deal?"

Dean: "She was still wearing them." :-O