Too Much Laxative?
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-10-23 12:18:54 UTC
Q. How do you know when you're taking too much laxative?

A. When you drop more logs than a beaver. :-D
Dean Dark
2015-10-23 22:01:02 UTC
Back to the (barely) eighth grade stuff I see, you witless cunt.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-10-24 12:26:31 UTC
Cockbreath Dean, I see you're still not contributing to this ng. If you can't think of any jokes, post your pic. That'll do. :-D
Dean Dark