Jokes About Crackers
Zed Frehley
2015-11-11 03:28:52 UTC
I'm playing the aborted Sonic game "Sonic & Crackers" and shitting my
insides out~!

Anybody in for some Chicken N' A Biskit crackers~!? Free Fred Durst inside
every box

Damnz, SALTINES in this. We Heard the Brews and Dean Fart smuggling tarter
sauce packets from Captain D's across the border

You're out of order~!
A restroom ;)
--
-- -- -- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
weheardthenews@aol.com
Dean: "When I was a child, I'd wake up with my father. And I still do. And we compare hard-ons." :-)
Dean Dark
2015-11-11 18:41:50 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Dean: "When I was a child, I'd wake up with my father. And I still do. And we compare hard-ons." :-)
Y'know, a lot of what you write sounds suspiciously like you are
projecting your own psyche.

Just sayin' ...