Cheerleader Fundraisers.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-08-18 15:37:05 UTC
They're fast, easy, and profitable.

But then that's also the reason why Dean put his mom to work in the red light district. :-D
Dean Dark
2015-08-18 23:25:43 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
They're fast, easy, and profitable.
You don't have a fucking clue that you were bested and pwned several
months ago, do you?

I'm only still playing with you to see exactly what lengths of witless
cuntishness you will go to. And I continue to be amazed by it.

Like I said before, there's being so stupid that you don't know that
you're stupid.

Tell us more about your mindless jeebus stuff, and tell us some more
of your atheist "jokes." Tell us some more about how you like to
pretend to be a cop and pull cars over for having a broken tail light
and things like that. Tell us again how much you admire George
Zimmerman and what he did. Tell us again how all of your other role
models are merely fictional characters. Tell us again how you could
beat the shit out of the meanest gang of Hell's Angels and leave them
bleeding in the dirt.

Those are all things that you've said, remember?

You're one sad sack of shit, you know that?

Come on back with a dean gay "joke." It will make you think that
you've somehow won an argument, and make you feel all warm and fuzzy,
like you just pissed yourself and shit your pants again.

How sad.
weheardthenews@aol.com
2015-08-19 12:20:22 UTC
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
[...]
Cockbreath Dean, this rant and rave has been the funniest thing you've ever posted in alt.jokes!!! :-D

Keep up the good work!
Dean Dark
2015-08-19 12:34:09 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Dean Dark
Post by ***@aol.com
[...]
Q.E.D, once more. You just don't get it, do you?